2 California restaurants rank among the best for tableside guacamole
Californians love guacamole, so it’s no surprise that several restaurants in the Golden State are ranked among the best for “at the table” guacamole (not prepackaged).
Yelp has compiled a list of “the best tabletop guacamole in the US and Canada” based on user reviews.
Two Californian restaurants rank in the Top 5.
Hostel El Paseo, a Mexican restaurant located at 11 E. Olvera Street in Los Angeles took third place on the list. Customers loved the made-to-order guac.
“Table guacamole is made at your table,” one user wrote. “You don’t see a lot of places that still do that.”
“The guacamole was the best we’ve ever had,” said another user.
El Paseo Inn also specializes in chicken enchiladas, fish tacos, and Chili Verde plates.
Sol Y Luna at 19601 Ventura Boulevard in Tarzana earned fifth place on the list.
“The fresh guacamole they make next to your table was mouth watering,” one Yelp user said. “It had fresh ingredients and was made to order. Boy, this is the best.
“The guacamole next to the table is a must every time. I always have a great time here,” said another user.
Here are the Top 10:
1. El Dorado Cantina – The Strip (Las Vegas, Nevada)
2. The Mission (Scottsdale, Arizona)
3. El Paseo Inn (Los Angeles, CA)
4. Besito Mexican Restaurant (Tampa, Florida)
5. Sol Y Luna (Tarzana, CA)
6. Boudro’s On The Riverwalk (San Antonio, TX)
7. Mi Dia From Scratch (Grapevine, Texas)
8. Barbacoa Grill (Boise, Idaho)
9. Salsa 17 (Arlington Heights, Illinois)
10. Mesita (Rockville Center, New York)
The full list can be found here.
Suggest a fix